The demo is out and it's about to get real!

edited September 2015 in Forza Motorsport 6
It looks like the next iteration of the For(t)za franchise will be here next week (tomorrow for one percenters) and we need a space to complain, discuss and organize our fanboy posts.

So far I've been pretty impressed with the demo. I will say that I remain unconvinced that rain is anything more than a gimmick in FM 6 but we'll see.

Comments

• I may have to pick up an xbox one to check it out.
  • It's a pretty polished package at this point. A few of us have been playing the ultimate version for the last couple of days. Somehow it's become even more gorgeous.

Probably more on the sim-cade side of things but the cars do feel pretty good.

I haven't looked at multiplayer room options yet but there are a number of refinements to the leaderboards and some new multiplayer modes that might make things interesting.

Personally, if I didn't already have an Xbox One FM6 would probably be a reason to buy the system. That being said I don't do a lot of gaming on the PC or a different console so YMMV.
  • I just ordered the Xbox One Forza bundle. Was buying with reward points which I couldn't use for a pre-order item so I had to wait for release day. Should be here in two days with Amazon Prime. However my wife was due to deliver our daughter yesterday so I may be a bit preoccupied for a bit. ;-)
  • BTW, is this he only place the former Exodus and Forza Tuning Net guys hang out? There doesn't seem to be a ton of activity here. Miss the old web sites. :-(
  • For now this is it. Everything finally collapsed about 8 months to a year ago. Dreamer and I have been working to get things going again but the usual suspects haven't been very responsive.

With FM6 I think we can make another decent push and see if we can get a least some of the glory back. :-)
  • Forza 6 downloading. Need an adapter to connect it to my computer monitor then I can play without disrupting living room activities. Finding time may be difficult ;-)