Wed Night Two Race B & C Mayhem!

This week, we're doing the same format as before only adding B class in for the first race. Bathurst is an awesome venue and will most likely turn into BMW fest for B class which will be awesome anyway you look at it! :awesome: Everyone should have plenty of C class cars by now to whip out for some Hockenheim action for the second race; so looking forward to the diversity of the grids again.... very close racing mid pack and up front this past week, lets continue the madness!

Tentative Track List for 1-25-17
----------------------------
First Race - Class B:
- Mount Panorama (Bathurst) (10 laps)

Second Race - Class C:
- Hockenheim Ring National (15 laps)

Extra if time permits - Class C:
- VIR South (15 laps)

Rules for Newcomers:
--------------------------------------
INFORMATION FOR NEW RACERS JOINING AN IG EVENT
Been asked on XBL quite a few questions about the events, etc... so here is the main stuff....

- We lock all assists to off, with the exception of normal/sim steering and auto/manual clutch.
So basically no braking line, no TCM, no ABS, with Fuel / Tire wear on, only cosmetic crash damage.
- Total time for all races is usually 1 hour (+/- 15min)
- Mics are optional, but if you can at least hear us it'll be easier to coordinate.
- We have fun and race clean, trash talking optional.
- You are not locked to any car, you can use a different car each race if you want.
- You must use a car (no SUVs) according to the rules below for the event.

First Race: Bathurst
Cars must start in B class and remain in B class, no motor swaps, no drive train swaps.
All other options open up to target PI.

Target PI = 600

Any B class CAR:
Over 63 to choose from, any DLC allowed meeting above criteria.

Second Race: Hockenheim National
------------------------------
Cars must start in C class and remain in C class, no motor swaps, no drive train swaps.
All other options open up to target PI.

Target PI = 500

Any C class CAR:
Over 67 to choose from, any DLC allowed meeting above criteria.
Tagged:

Comments

• After doing several tests on multiple cars, I forgot how much fun Bathurst is. I've got several tunes/cars for this track and it is so hard to decide which one to drive Wednesday!

I'm leaning more toward the Nissan since its obviously my fav, but I swear the vette, viper, porsche gts, acura nsx and the bmw m3 ROCK on this track. I'm really looking forward to more B class races because the cars are so fun to drive!

I hope to see everyone Wed night!
  • Looks like I can make it this time. Mercedes Race Truck for the WINNNNNN!!!!!

• Good racing last night gang.

First Race - Bathurst:

Second Race - Hockenheim National: